April 20, 2010

Leipzig EBS

Tonight I went to Leipzig to join them for their EBS (english bible study). I have been trying to make it for some time now, but with classes and readers I just couldn't fit the time in! I made it tonight though and I loved it!

Mark led a lesson over planting seeds, and then brought pots and seeds and we all planted seeds. There was only 1 visitor, Josh, a regular visitor that has been a Leipzig contact for years now, but nevertheless it was great! It was wonderful just to have fellowship.

Being here has defiantly opened my eyes to the way I live my life and the way I interact with the church. I was active in the church, but I wouldn't say it was a priority.

Not an evangelic priority anyways! I don't know exactly what i'm trying to say. I know I will be doing things a lot different the next time around!

Please continue to pray for funds.... I have 400 of the 2000 I need for June. I still need July and September as well..... The second round from Memorial will kick in around the end of September so that will carry me for a while. But these next few months will be crucial. Please continue to pray for funds, and if you know anyone (or church) that might be interested please don't hesitate to let me know!!!!

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great! ~Orison Swett Marden

No comments:

Post a Comment