April 8, 2010

Birthday







I celebrated my 23rd birthday in Germany. Such a weird feeling. I'm not a big fan of birthdays, i don't really know why, I just don't really like them and the intensity for this has grown over the years... anyways, yesterday i do have to say was a great day! It started with a lovely email from one my good friends in my inbox, and then we went to a castle later in the morning. We met up with Mark and Karen from Leipzig, Karen (my roommate), Tiffany and the Sullvans were all there too! We had lunch at the castle and then went through the museum and walked around a bit. Had a nice lazy day. After the castle we went and had ice cream down the road and then split ways to head back.

I got to talk to lots of friends and family which is always exciting. All in all, it was a pretty great day! A birthday to remember thats for sure!

Here are a few pics from the day!

Be good and do good!

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk to blossom. ~Anis Nin

Sarah B

No comments:

Post a Comment