November 15, 2009

2 Months

Its hard to believe I have already been here 2 months! Time has just flown by and we have done so much!

I got to talk to a lot of my friends this weekend. I miss my friends a lot. Family too, but friends are hard. One day I even picked up the phone to call and realized where I was and what time it was. Everyone here is amazing, don't get me wrong, and I am building new relationships, it is just hard to put the ones I have worked on all my life and for the past 4 years on the back burner and start new. Thats just part of it I guess.

Last night was singing in Chemnitz, once a month we have Saxony singing and it was Chemnitz's time to host. It went really well, there weren't as many people as I expected, but a lot of people are out sick. Speaking of sick, swine flu has hit germany! Crazy crazy!

This morning we had worship, it was focused on the Lord's supper. It is days like today, when some of the men were giving their testimonies that made me want to learn German so I would be able to understand! Tiffany and I start a german class in the morning. I am looking forward to it. I am.... maybe if I keep telling myself that it will help make it more true. There will be more people there, so that will be nice. I actually am looking forward to the class. I am more of a scheduled person, so having class everyday will be good.

I think that about does it for news this direction. Keep Larry in your prayers, he and Guido are taking the clothes for Bulgaria to Bulgaria in the morning, it will take them 2 days to get there and 2 days to get back. So they will get their wednesday and then turn around and come back.

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

Quote: Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand. ~Chinese proverb

2 comments:

  1. I totally underestimated how hard that friend thing was going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to know i'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete