May 26, 2009

DONATION!!!!!!


I GOT A DONATION TODAY!!!!!!
Oh yea, those are 2 of my roommates for the summer! Carly is in the middle and Morgan is on the right! 

Quote (this is one of my all time favorite quotes!): "I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given a life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed." ~unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment