May 20, 2009

The Blogging World

This is my first official blog. Exciting eh? Last night I got another 50 letters stuffed and ready to mail, I will hopefully get them out in the next day or so. 

Things here are going well, I have found that the best time to work on stuffing things is at night during downtime at work.

Oh man, okay so while I love Oklahoma... the trees are killing me right now! I feel like I walk around crying all the time! Literally, crying because of whatever I am allergic to! I am giving in today and taking some allergy medicine (I hate taking medication!). 

I visited my adopted class at Memorial this past Sunday. I was really nervous until I got there. Everyone was friendly, I am looking forward to getting to know them all better. Seems like a great class! I will visit a few more times before I leave! 

Okay well im off to run errands and get ready for the day! Have a wonderful day! 

Quote for today: 
Change your thoughts, and you change your world. ~Norman Peale


No comments:

Post a Comment