March 20, 2011

Ladies Retreat


This past weekend was the English Ladies Retreat, I went last year and had a good time. This year I was a bit iffy about going, it was a good time last year, but it was a lot of money for a short amount of time yada yada. Anyways, I decided to go again to at least see the people I met last year and spend some quality time with the folks that went with us.

It was an amazing weekend! I met some amazing Godly women and I am so very glad that I went! We made it on time, which was nice (last year we were about 4 hours late)! I was an amazing small group with a military lady, an older english lady, a texan who was visiting her daughter, a volleyball player who came over and met her husband and came back and got married, the wife of a business man who works over here, a lovely lady from China who married a german man, and another american that married a german man. It was a great group, a nice variation of people from young to old. I'm very glad that I went and was able to meet all of those great women!

Please keep Susanna in your prayers, she is going to Frankfurt in the morning and has her interview at the embassy on Wednesday to get her visa approved. I'm sure everything will be fine, but it is still a stressful situation.

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

Some people are still unaware that reality contains unparalleled beauties. The fantastic and unexpected, the ever-changing and renewing is nowhere so exemplified as in real life itself. ~Berenice Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment