March 15, 2011

Fun Experience


And by fun I mean embarrassing. Sending out resumes- oh what a joy! I sent one in yesterday to a travel agency, and while they wanted experience and I have no actual experience in the field! I have indeed traveled a lot, I decided to give it a go. I sent in my cover letter and resume. A few short hours later I received an email from them saying that they only received one page of my resume and asked me to resend it.

My resume is only one page.... awkward I know. I opened the PDF that I sent and you could barely read the bottom line, it was enough to know there was more written but you would not be able to make out the words. I waited a few hours and responded apologizing for the mistake, and correcting the format to be more easily readable, and assuring them it was only 1 page.

Fail.

Tomorrow I will be calling and getting things started with my stocks. Oh the joys of moving countries! Next week I will try to get in to get a new visa for my stay here seeing as mine is currently 4 months expired, and then I will need to go unregister for Chemnitz and tell them im moving back to the states because they track people!

And thats all the news I have. I want to ask for your continued prayers for those in Japan. As far as I can tell, everyone that I know over there is okay and so are all of their family, however they are the lucky ones. Please continue to keep everyone in Japan in your prayers, the trials to come are great and tension is sure to rise.

The picture up there was the sunset on Saturday at our area wide singing, it was a beautiful day!

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no loess than a denial of the soul. ~Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment