March 24, 2011

Confidence

Isn't it assuring to know that we walk confidently with the Lord knowing that indeed there is a master plan and it is all for His glory?

I have to keep reminding myself of that as I apply for jobs. I sent in 6 internship applications today. Who knows! Im applying for everything I can! Although the internships are with Southwest Airlines and that would be awesome! Just saying!

When I feel stressed I bake. Yesterday I made a chocolate pie- I think im going to make another one tomorrow! Steffi and Miriam are both coming over for supper and just to chat. Crazy how fast time flies.

Saturday is the singing concert in Dresden, Sunday is Leipzig again!

Thats all I got folks! Be good and do good!

Sarah B

The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. ~Franks Lloyd Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment