April 3, 2011

Whew!





That was a busy weekend!

Friday I had a reader then went downtown to pick up some last minute things for senioren essen (the seniors evening where we made them food and provided entertainment). I grabbed some lunch downtown the up to the church for some last minute prep. Meeting back at the house then off to Leipzig for Ladies Night!

Ladies night was a blast, we had 10 people total and I think everyone had a good time! We were able to chat and play some games! After I made it home, Alex Karen and I watched Grey's Anatomy because it was the musical one which I thought was amazing! Karen and I ended up staying up til nearly 2 just chatting!

Saturday I hit the ground running again! Forgetting to set my alarm I over slept (which hasn't happened since my sophmore year in college!!!). I did some shopping for the weekend then went up the church to get set up for senioren essen. It was big hit, everyone had a great time!

After that was finished around 7:30 or so Karen and I went over to Steffi's for her 21st birthday! I enjoyed seeing her New Zealand pictures and spending some time with her family. Karen and I were both worn out so we came home after that and hit the sack.

Today was just as busy- church this morning then Larry and Pam invited Karen and I for lunch which was amazing as always when Pam cooks. Came back to the house after that to clean up a little for Movie Night tomorrow night then started some baking. Sven came over around 3 to help me bake. At 5 we had sport and we had an awesome turnout at sport- 19 people!! We had 3 teams which hasn't happened in a while! It was a good time! Then back to the house and finish the baking and getting questions lined up for movie night. We watched a movie and relaxed for a bit before I skyped with some family. Now its 12:30 and I'm about to hit the sack!

Its been busy but its been great! I have to start packing this week. Still sending out applications- I reformatted my resume this week so hopefully that will help some. I have a job in OKC that just came open last week that I will apply for.

Thats all the news I have from here!

Please pray for our movie night Monday night. I am hosting this month and we are watching To Save A Life. It covers a wide variety of topics- I've got a few narrowed down though- life isn't about the destination but the transformation- what is the difference between religion and faith- how does the film define Christian and how is that different from what we know?

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago. ~Horace Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment