April 8, 2011

Bye Now

Man oh man has it been a crazy couple of days! My birthday was on Thursday, and as anyone who knows me knows, I'm not a big fan of my birthday- i never remember how old i am anyways, its just another day!

Anyways, I did indeed, have a lovely birthday on Thursday. Friday was busy as usual, I invited a lot of folks over for a going away party. It was good to spend some time with them. We were able to grill lots and lots of food and just chat and shoot the breeze. As the sunlight faded we came inside for some dessert and then played some games and chatted.

Tomorrow we are doing a group breakfast of Pamcakes (also known as pancakes but these are made by Pam) and then back for some more packing. I have most of the "stuff" packed that I have, now its just clothes and trinkets. What to take what not to take. Baaaahhh! So much stuff. Anyways, after that we head to Leipzig for Saxon Singing. It is the first time it will be in Leipzig so that is exciting! After that we are going out to a little Mexican restaurant around the corner from the center for a "team dinner" with the entire American gang. That sounds gangsta- the american gang. Ha. Then its back hopefully not to late!

I saw an old contact at the store today, Conny, I read with her last year. She went on holiday (vacation) and then had knee surgery and has had some serious issues with her knee so we took a break. Anyways, I saw her randomly today so that was nice to get to say goodbye.

Thats all for now. No tears yet. I got close in team meeting today- but I didn't.

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done. ~Alan Turing

No comments:

Post a Comment