April 5, 2011

Survival

Yesterday was amazing. No other words. Just amazing!

The day started early with a trip to Limbach which is about 30 minutes away. I visited Lars' class. He would be a junior in the states-I have been to their class a few times now and it is always a blast! We played a different version of Taboo and then the picture game (pictionary meets telephone). They loved it!

I caught the bus back to chemnitz and then we were off to Burkhardtsdorf for our LST Baseball party. It was raining so we didn't get to play outside. That was probably for the best though because I realized Sunday that there were no real bats just a plastic one.... so we played in the gym with a tennis ball. The kids had a blast!


We came back and I took a little nap before movie night. Movie night went better then I could have thought! We had 9 people and watched To Save A Life. I was a little worried with it being a little more in your face about Christianity. We had some really great discussions about life being about the transformation not the destination and so on. It was great!

Today I saw Klause for the last time. We met for coffee and chatted for a little over an hour. It was sad to say goodbye, but it only gives you a chance to say hello again.

Thats all I have for today. Tomorrow morning I will work on packing some and then I have a reader, Kendra and Joel are coming for coffee and then Amanda is coming over for supper!

Have a great day! Be good and do good!

Sarah B

A friend told me that each morning when we get up we have to decide whether we are going to save or savor the world. I don't think that is the decision. It's not an either-or, save or savor. We have to do both, save and savor the world. ~Kate Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment