February 28, 2011

Slump

I'm starting to get all of the mixed emotions about going back. I'm excited to see those I love, but I'm also very sad to say goodbye to those that I have worked hard to build relationships with. Ehhh emotions like this suck big time.

In other news, I sent out my first resume last week and plan on sending out 3 more this week. I have 4 jobs I'm really looking at, so we'll see if I interest any of them.

I went to Leipzig yesterday for coffee and worship and man have I missed the singing! We had a big crowd last night, 13. Thats a big crowd for us. Anyways, the singing was great! I loved it! Its hard to describe a lot of things, and that is one of them. You never realize you miss something until you have it again, you know? Last night was one of those moments, we sing at EBS and during LST those were the weeks that got me through, but now they have become the norm. I don't know where im going with that.

Also, I have a friend Sarah that I was in club with at OC. She was having some problems last year and went to the doc, had high blood pressure so they admitted her to the hospital for 2 months and got it under control and she was doing well. She went back a few months ago for a check up and it was worse again and they found out she has some disease which I can't remember the exact name of. Anyways, she has 5% kidney function and is getting on the transplant list as well as having dialysis 3 times a week. If you could keep her in your prayers that would be great, she is not much older than me, im guessing she is 25. It has to be scary going through all of that at such a young age.

I told Ursula, my older reader that could be my grandma, that I was going back in April. She nearly started crying, she said she didn't understand, I was supposed to go back in September so I explained to her how everything works. It was just so sad :(. She went to Turkey right after Christmas, she was able to come to the Christmas coffee and meet my dad and cindy which was great, im glad she got to meet them (although she did insult my dads intelligence by telling him I was smarter because I knew 2 languages-which i would hardly agree with!). Anyways, she had just returned the week before and this was our first meeting since December. I was afraid I wouldn't get to say goodbye when I thought I was leaving in February.

Okay enough of that. I'm off to get ready to take on the world! Be good and do good!

Sarah B

Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. ~Oliver Wendell (I like that name, Wendell) Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment