February 6, 2011

Saying Goodbye

It is weird mentally trying to prepare to say goodbye to people I have worked so hard to form relationships with. I have slowly been telling people that I will be heading home in April, but it was announced at church today and it was a weird feeling.

I realized that I have around 9 weeks left and thats it. There is a lot to do in that time, starting telling my contacts, figuring out the best way to contact each person so they can be followed up with either by the intern coming in May, the LST team, or the HIM workers.

Im kind of doing a Hail Mary in a sense of trying everything I can and trying to make sure I get the most out of what time I have left.

Other than that, everything is going well right now. Movie night is tomorrow night, we are watching Inception and I think we will have a good turnout.

I will do my last movie night in April- I was thinking about showing, To Save A Life- any thoughts? It is pretty churchy, but it is also not. Who knows- I think im going to order it and have mom send it over and watch it again to see what I think.

Ah, I got my laptop fixed last week for free! Thank you Apple for your warranty! I was expecting to have to pay, but there was a chip on my keyboard which meant that it could be replaced under warranty for free! Its always exciting when you are expecting to have to pay for something and end up getting it for free.

Thats all the news I have. Readers are going well, finishing up the LST material for Leipzig and hope to have it finalized this week.

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are. ~Earl Mac Rauch

No comments:

Post a Comment