May 6, 2010

Focus

I am really not a fan of money. It seems to dominate not only my thoughts these days, but also my dreams apparently. Good dreams though, for the past few days I have been having dreams that I am fully funded! Great! However... I'm not, and then reality hits! Uhhh money!

Im torn at times, do things as I normally would, or dont do things because they cost. Tomorrow for example, I am visiting my friend Janine in Dresden for brunch. That is a $20 ticket (well, euro) for the ride there and back, and then brunch, so about $30 total. In the evening we are doing dinner, and then after EBS we are watching a scary movie- so drinks, snacks, and salad stuff for supper. There is at least another 15. So thats almost $50 euro in 1 day. Small things, but I wonder, should I be going to visit Janine, should I be hosting movie nights and what nots if I can't really afford it? And then I remember, thats why im here! I am here to encourage my brothers and sisters, to provide fellowship with people, to share the love of Christ with folks.

Oh what a tangled web we weave. I know that was out of context, but it seems to fit it its out of context :). Saturday is cleaning at the church, and then singing, Sunday I have a coffee in the afternoon for Miriam. Monday is getting last minute things ready for LST and tuesday the LST team gets here! Crazy crazy!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Be good and do good!

Sarah B

I'm going to a special place when I die. I always want to make sure my life is special while im here. ~Payne Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment