May 10, 2010

2 Years

Its hard to believe that I was here 2 years ago! Sunday we celebrated Mothers Day, which was the first weekend I was here for LST 2 years ago. Its crazy to think of everything that has happened in the past 2 years.

The LST team comes in tomorrow, hopefully the ash cloud won't be a problem and they will get here as planned!

Yesterday I went to a baptism coffee, one of my friends had her baby baptized, and there was a coffee that afternoon. It has been interesting seeing some of the traditions here. It was nice to sit around a living room and listen to everyone sing and celebrate together. Made me miss my family some, but at the same time it was comforting to experience such a loving family too.

Maybe this is because im from a small town in Oklahoma, but I always knew that there were people all over the world. They function, just like everyone in Oklahoma does. Its just weird at times, different. Not wrong, not good, just different. The differences are nice.

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

Its not hard to find the truth. What is hard is not to run away when you find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment