July 20, 2010

A Good Laugh

There is nothing like a good, slap your knee, cant catch your breath, laugh! Good times! I didn't get that good of a laugh, but never the less it was an unsuspected one which is just as good as far as I am concerned.

Ive been trying upload photos for over a week now, it just takes soooo long! ill just save you all the time, check facebook, they are all on there!

Yesterday was a good day. I met with a reader at 10:30 downtown and then had some free time so I took some fruit and flowers to one of the older ladies in the congregation. Grabbed a bite for lunch downtown and then back to the church for a reader at 2. I came back to the house and had coffee with Joseph and Morgan at about 3:30 and we chatted til nearly 5. Around 6 i went back up to the church and weeded some, then bible class at 7, back to the house by 8:30-45. Chatted with folks, played a game of monopoly online and went to bed. Good day!

Today and tomorrow look to be a bit slower. Friday is pretty busy though, already have 3 readers scheduled and I have 1 more im working on for Friday.

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

I really do believe I can accomplish a great deal with a big grin, I know some people find that disconcerting, but that doesn't matter. ~Beverly Sills

No comments:

Post a Comment