June 2, 2010

Back Again

Sorry its been so long! My computer crashed a few weeks ago and I'm just now getting back up and around! I did however loose everything, which is a real bummer, but so goes life!

I need to write another newsletter! I literally had my last one made, and company came over so I didnt make the mailing list yet, I was going to send it after everyone left, but alas the computer didnt make it til then!

Things here are going great! The LST team is going wonderfully! We have a team of 2 in Chemnitz, and a team of 3 in Leipzig. Lots of new contacts this year which is really exciting! I'm looking forward to the follow-up!

So thats it for now. I'm in serious money crisis mode right now. Things are not going well! I am out of money now, going solely on monthly donations. I need at least $1000 to pay all basic bills and nothing extra and this month I got 900. I have some savings and am using what I can but man money sure does suck!

I love what I'm doing, please do not get me wrong, but sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to be working and making money myself. Asking people is not one of my strong suits and has been a huge humbling experience. I hope I never have to do it again!

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity, ~ Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment