August 17, 2010

Cleaned Up

Greetings everyone.

Clean up is going very well. We are kind of at a stand still right now. Most everything is done we are just waiting on walls to dry.

For the time being, I am staying with the Rhodes. I leave for the states in 3 weeks, around 20 days, for another 3 weeks, so hopefully by the time I get back we might have a livable apartment.

All here is good, finally coming down off the adrenaline rush. We had another thunderstorm sunday night. Of course, shortly after midnight I awoke thinking I heard someone banging on the door so I jumped up and ran out to answer it, only to realize it was thunder I was hearing... so I lay in bed for another hour or so trying to calm down and drift back to sleep.

Morgan just left to go back to the states. I am getting ready to go back. Still trying to figure out how to shrink a PDF file to send out my last news letter, although its nearly time to send out another!

I think thats all for now. Slowly starting to meet with readers again today!

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

You don't drowned by falling in the water, you drowned by staying there. ~Edwin Louis Cole

1 comment: