May 17, 2011

Limbo: Not The Dance

An intermediate, transitional, or midway state or place. A pretty good definition of where I am right now. I am still looking for a job- I have a great lead that I am following up this week- hopefully this one will work out!

While nothing has really been accomplished I have been really busy. Mom has been having a hard time at work- they are pretty much trying to bully her into quitting. I've spent a lot of time helping around the house with Robert, an old family friend who is just like a grandpa in our family, who lives with us now. I have also been spending a lot of time with Lisa, my best friend from school. She had a baby in March and has her hands full everyday with a newborn, her 3 year old and she also watches another toddler who is a little over 1.

Of course I have also been fishing. Haven't caught a lot but thats okay, I've always said fishing is about the experience not the quantity.

All that said- for the most part I'm still in transition. Still trying to find my place. Thats to be expected. So- thats all I've got for now! All is going well, im booking right a long, just passing time and living life until I get to that next point in life! On a side note- I do have another blog up and running. This is something I have been thinking about/ working on for some time now. Its just in the starting stages but check it out! Its about all of the off the beaten path places in Oklahoma www.discoverok.blogspot.com sorry I tried making it a link but the options on here hate me so you'll have to type it in yourself or google it!

Be good and do good!

Sarah B

Everyday you make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. ~Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment